Brushing your dog's teeth is an important part of not only their dental care, but of their overall wellness. Did you know that dogs can actually develop problems in their liver, heart, kidney or brain if they develop periodontal disease? Brushing teeth regular is one of the easiest and most beneficial ways to help keep this disease at bay.
So, how exactly should you brush your dog's teeth? Check out this video!
Does your dog want to go on a fun summer outing? Check out one of these Top 10 Off-Leash Dog Parks in Minnesota – Fido.com
- Elm Creek Reserve Dog Park – Maple Grove
- Bloomington Dog Park – Bloomington
- Bryant Lake Regional Dog Park – Eden Prairie
- Alimagnet Dog Park – Burnsville
- Keene Creek Dog Park – Duluth
- Battle Creek Regional Dog Park – St. Paul
- Arlington Arkwright Dog Park – St. Paul
- Woodview Dog Park – Roseville
- Staring Lake Dog Park – Eden Prairie
- Bassett Creek Dog Park - Crystal
Have fun & be safe!
Did you know that cats are exceptionally good at hiding their illnesses? It's true. Watch this video and learn more as Dr. Andy Roark discusses why it is so critical to pay attention to your cat's habits and behavior!