In addition to wellness examinations for your pet, Glencoe Veterinary Clinic provides additional medical services which help contribute to the quality of the life your pet experiences.
These medical services include:
- Preventive Care to keep your pet on the track of wellness
- Pharmacology to provide your pet with the medications you need to alleviate medical issues or as part of a preventative care plan
- Dermatology to remediate allergy issues of the skin, ears or paws.
- Internal medicine to assess diseases such as diabetes, neurological issues, respiratory conditions, gastrointestinal disease
- Diagnostics, including radiology
Monday: 7:30am- 5pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 5pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 5pm
Thursday: 7:30am- 12pm; 1:15pm- 5pm
Friday: 7:30am - 5pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12pm
For after hours emergencies, please contact AEVS: